External Events and Classes
External Event Policies
- Events must be in the spirit of the mission of the maker space
- Two full members must sponsor and be present for your event
- Sponsoring members are responsible for setting up for and cleaning up after the event
- Cannot interfere with open house
- Dates are reserved first come first serve, regularly occuring events take priority
- Members must still be allowed to use the shop while event is in progress
- Area515 may advertise memberships at the event
- Board may reject any event at their discretion
- All external event policies above apply
- Area515 will publish your event, have the venue clean and ready to go, and handle registration of participants.
- In exchange for those services, Area515 will charge 40% of class fees. (Excludes materials fees.)
Email email@example.com with any questions or comments.
Past Classes A reference for what kinds of classes we've had in the past. Please don't feel restricted by this list. All making is welcome!
- Intro to Soldering
- Intro to Microntrollers with the TI Launchpad
- Intro to Arduino
- Electronic Clock Making Workshop
- 3D Modeling Workshop (w/ DesignSpark Mechanical)
- Intro to Blender for 3D Modeling
- Projects in Blender